Six items to consider before moving to a centralized processing center
- How will scheduling be impacted?
- Do you have the processing / system power to handle the increased workload?
- Are your systems prepared for integration?
- How will handle the consolidated workflow?
- Do you have a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Have you prepared ahead of time?
Be prepared for a rise in aluminum plate prices. As potential tariff’s are discussed, this can have a direct impact on the price of plates. How to prepare?
- Revisit your recycling contracts and make sure they are tied to a metal index (ex. London Metals Market)
- As the value of aluminum increases, be sure to weight outbound loads to your recycler