2017 Session Recap
News media organizations have effectively secured new customers, and tapped into new markets, through the development of vertical products. Here are some successful examples.
- STAT – a national publication focused on finding and telling compelling stories about health, medicine, and scientific discovery.
- Fixing York – a Facebook group dedicated to improving the future of York, Pa.
- Retro York - a place for one-stop shopping for stories, photos and videos about York County history.
- Fly After 5 - entertainment-related content targeted to a young, social audience with disposable income and an interest in going out.
- La Voz Lancaster - Lancaster County’s only publication focused on the local Hispanic community.
- Sunday - a weekly magazine for people who love Lancaster County.
- The Caucus - a weekly watchdog publication with investigative reporting and analysis at its core, aims to bring sunlight to state government.