Call for 2014 Presentations
The America East Advisory Committee is now accepting proposals for presentations or panel sessions for the 2014 America East conference and trade show, scheduled to take place March 31 - April 2, 2014 at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center in Hershey, Pa. If you have a topic of interest to publishers, managers and key news media personnel, we want to hear from you!
Examples of possible topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Digital Revenue Streams
- Paid Content Models
- Advertising Roundtables
- Mobile Platforms
- Daily Deals
- Managing Morale and Organizational Change
- Social Media Strategies
- Back to Basics - Focusing on Print Strategies
- New Technologies – What you might be missing out on!
- Production Efficiencies
- Virtual Newsroom
- Creating Your Own Digital Agency
Submission Due Date
Deadline for submission is August 12, 2013.
Presentation applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Content appropriate to audience needs
- Content appropriate to conference program needs
- Organization of ideas
- Timeliness of topic
- Presenter’s expertise on topic presented
Proposal Acceptance Notification
The America East Advisory Committee expects to complete its review of submissions by early September. Applicants will be notified of the Committee’s decision via e-mail.
Please describe the topic, or a specific speaker, you think would add value to the America East 2014 program.
Please indicate audiovisual needs for the presentation.